Sunday, May 1, 2011
Creating an instructional video
Instructional videos are essential learning tools in supporting the self paced learner and distance learning environment. I didn't realize what was involved in the production of a instructional video and I was a bit concerned about being able to complete this project, having never created one before. This assignment to produce an instructional video required me to delve into it and in the end, I did it and found that I was able to create a video fairly easily. I was relatively pleased with the results, although I recognize that this is only the beginning. I can clearly see that those that put more preplanning into the production had better results. I know that I must work more in the planning stage now to produce a quality instructional video that addresses the needs of multiple learner types.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment